Friday, December 17, 2010

Dec. 17

Hello everyone!!

This email may be a little shorter then others because i don't have much time!! But Ahh can i tell you that Temple Square is full of thousands of people every night i think 1 pulled a muscle in my cheeks!
This week i was able to really start teaching people and it was amazing! Although it is hard to go from a virtual world to a phone conversation to the square I'm trying to wrap my head around all of it! At the end of each day i am so tired i want to fall over... oh wait i do! I practically fall asleep planning haha not even kidding! But I love it ... I'm working my butt off and Its a lovely time!

Iceland lover!
Oh remember that one time i taught someone in ICELAND yesterday! sure NBD haha.... He wasn't ready for the gospel quite yet but it was amazing that i was able to reach clear across the world.

united Kingdom ROCKS... not just cause they have an accent

There was this girl, Abby we talked to on chat and she wanted to know where she could go to church! So we called her and taught her just about the basic basic beliefs and she loves church! She just moved to England and is going to find the missionaries at church!! But yesterday we prayed with her on the phone and the spirit was so strong!!
Now Jonsie is little lad we also found on chat!! We have a teaching appointment tomorrow and we will commit him to go to church!! its amazing I smile so big... I'm not kidding about the sore cheeks.

So now we are able to commit people to baptism so that's the next step!! i hope the Elders and Sisters that get our referrals will take it seriously because we have grown to love these people soo soo much!

Shervin the Persian... maybe i talked about him but he is from India originally and we are going to teach him until the missionaries get there!! he met us in person though on the square we had an amazing tour!!

the RC is full of miracles everyday..... I taught someone in New Zealand yesterday and he wants missionaries.... And almost all of Zach's have referred and dads and heathers! So mom and brek... its your turn!! its not me its the spirit ... but this past week i called 16 people and all 16 are having missionaries!!!! its amazing! i am always so excited to tell their friends!

Well at the close of this email I just want to bare my testimony on the power of the spirit and the power of prayer! I know that the Lord hears and answers prayers if we just act in faith!... i know that Jesus Christ was born in a stable and that through this miraculous event.... we can all one day return to our father in Heaven. I think about how it must have been for marry.. giving birth to the Son of God. I know that this church holds the fullness of the gospel and that Joseph Smith really did restore the original Christian church to the earth!

i love you all ... Have a good week!! CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!
next time we chat... I'll be 22.... Weird I'm getting old!

love you all

love SISTER METTRA
ps i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment