Sunday, August 15, 2010

July 30

Dearest Little Family.....
Well what a couple days I've had haha as some of you already know because I had to call! Which BTW you all sounded so awakward ahah I didn't know what to do.
So lets start from Monday night... I had to say goodbye to my Elders which BTW was so sad! I love all of them we were like a little family. Honestly the classroom feels so empty and quiet without them. Tuesday is when everything started.. So I was sitting there in the morning in class and all of the sudden my stomach on the right side started KILLLING ME. And I had this horrble headache and I don't even get headaches!... I sucked it up most of the day but towards the end I had to go lay down. I didn't want to miss any class time with Brother Williams because he is my favorite so right after his class i went and laid down. Well i passed out so fast and slept for like 3 hours. Then I tried to suck it up and go to Devotional because I didn't want to miss that either. The whole time I felt like I was going to throw up so I sat outside with Sister Mackey. Then we had devotional review and it was amazing my stomach still hurt but the testimonies were so powerful that I didn't want to leave. Our zone is so legit I can't explain ha I love all of them as well. So after Elder Cook's devotional and the district review I looked over at one of the Elders and I was WHITE as a ghost and he goes... Sister are you ok?? and I'm like I need a blessing please! And he is a rockstar so he quickly got his oil and went into the other room and helped me sit down. He gave me the most beautiful blessing. He was crying the entire time and so was I of coarse ha. I had prayed this week to feel Heavenly Father's love because I just felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. In the blessing he said.. " Jenna your Heavenly Father loves you so much and he wants you to know that he is aware of all the sacrafices you have made to be here. He is so proud of you and loves you." It was perfect there were many other things said but thats some. After the blessing I went to bed and just tried to sleep.
Next morning I woke up sick to my stomach again, but couldn't throw up. I felt weak but I kept going. I went to the doctor and they were really concerned about my apendix that they might burst. So I had blood taken and some other tests. Then they sent me to the chiropractor because I woke up and half of my body was numb including my neck and that isn't the best ha. So even though my stomach was killing me I went to the chiropractor. aka spine rehabilitation center. He saw how bad my back was and neck and i had shock therapy and he used this hammer thing to re adjust my neck... ha I was so nervous but I just tried to stay calm. He wanted to re position my hips and some how he is making progress doing that ha my back feels so much better. Apparently I had like 6 pintched nerves and it was causing a lot of problems! Thats where I got the headache but they still cant explain my stomach pain.
Today I went to the doctor again... they think its a bacterial infection because I feel sick most of the day. I think it started with the food but literally now all I eat is... bannana and peanut butter sandwiches, salad, cereal and I try to eat fruit but it hurts my stomach... So just pray my dumb stomach will stop this!!
OK soooo now my life..... 30 SISTERS..... not kidding 30 SISTERS in my district and no elders. It started on wednesday and its really weird. I hope you have respect for visitor center missionaries ... because its really hard. I was ready to go trackting and knock on doors. And Teach lessons...... now I have 5 min to share everything and teach only to their needs. Last night we had a TRC for visitors center and it was so hard ha. You have to have the spirit with you every second and I thought I did but sometimes when you get nervous you start teaching lessons... NOT PEOPLE. So I'm learning everyday but I def have more respect for what I'm doing now. A RM from temple Square came in and talked about how on top of it you have to be on the square. You have to have the spirit with you and you have to be ready for anything.... they say that prayerful planning is what its all about.
One day they said they prayed and as the planned they both felt inspired to write.... at noon go the the flag pole and teach the man in a red shirt... and sure enough a man with a red shirt was there at noon! that happens daily... There is a book they have written called... angels on the square!! So I'm getting excited!! tomorrow.... I go to temple square about 3:00 and I start training!! I will be with a different companion and this time its for reals! real people and I am soo pumped.... but also scared!!!
Ok my time is running out.... this morning I went to the temple and guess who got to talk to the temple pres... ME :) CAuse I had some questions .... his wife said I should come work at the temple ... nbd I willl
Ok FAMILY I LOVE YOU SO SO much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment